COVID-19 Prevention Procedure
Shoar Chiropractic assures you that we are following health and safety guidelines. Several changes have been made to our normal operating procedures, and we ask that you review these procedures before coming and respect this policy while in the office.
Coronavirus Prevention Procedure
- Our number one concern is the health, safety and well-being of our patients and staff. In doing so, we are doing everything possible to remain open to serve the community and to minimize the spread of COVID19 (Coronavirus), including wearing masks and gloves and washing and/or sanitizing hands in between patients.
- All high-touch surfaces & tables are cleaned and sanitized consistently between patients’ therapy.
- All patients are pre-screened at the time of arrival to our clinic.
- As part of our screening patients are asked about experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, body ache or have been in contact with others with these symptoms, been out of the country recently?
- Limiting the number of patients who are in the facility.
- Avoid clustering in the office by scheduling appointment time.
- All patients are required to wear masks while at our office
Please call the office with any questions about this policy and thank you for your continued support.
Shoar Chiropractic's Location
1630 E Gonzales Rd, Oxnard, CA 93036
Just across N Rose Avenue from St. Johns Hospital, near Walgreens in the Rose Ranch Shopping Center